TAXCO TC-65 Sterling (925) Black Onyx Inlays Ring
Beautiful Condition. Noteworthy . . . . would suggest a polishing.
Featuring this stunning Taxco TC-65 Sterling Silver (925) with Black Onyx inlays.
Size 7 - 7.5" Women could wear this and/or a Man as a pinky ring.
A bit of history. . . The eagle system was put to rest and replace by a new letter/number mark to indicate the silversmith and guarantee sterling standards.
The first letter T is for Taxco
The second letter C indicates the first initial of the last name of the silversmith.
The number indicates that he is the 65th silversmith with a name beginning with "C" to register a mark in his city's assay office.
There are a few Letters and Numbers Marks that are known to belong to certain Silversmith; but many marks remain unknown. Since the Letter and Number system began nobody seems to have made a list of them.
A wonderful addition to your collection.
· Era: Post 1979
· Approximate Size: 7 / 7.5
· Item Type: Ring
· Maker / Signed: TC-65 925
FOR YOUR INFORMATION - PLEASE READ:
- Items will normally ship within One business day following receipt of your payment.
- The shipping charge to all US addresses is a Flat Rate - Free Shipping on purchases of $100.00 or more.
- Paypal - MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and Bank
- If you have any questions, please contact us Kristin Jordan Boutique
- All sales are final. - Please keep in mind that practically all Pre Owned and/or Vintage pieces have been loved, by at least one previous owner - We do our best to give the best possible description however we are not Professional in all areas of Pre Owned / Vintage. We ask that you please review our pictures as they are part of our description. Thank you,
- And . . . Thank you for shopping with us!
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - YES! (please contact us Kristin Jordan Boutique for rates)
(International Sales - BUYER is responsible for all other costs associated with this purchase, taxes, custom, insurance, etc).
NOTE: Customs declaration forms will reflect the total value of your merchandise. As an international customer, you may incur customs duties and taxes imposed by your country's government. Please be aware that customs procedures in some locations may substantially delay delivery time for your package.