Late 1850-1899 Trinket - Turtle Carrier with Bone Dice by Hayashi Kodenji (Japan)
Free Shipping on this Item - US Domestic - ask for International shipping rates.
Please keep in mind that practically all yesteryear/vintage pieces have been loved, by at least one previous owner. - We have left the Patina on.
This is a beautiful piece, an Original (Authentic).
Turtle Carrier and bone dice was produced in Japan in the late Meiji period circa 1890 by Hayashi Kodenji. Mostly know for his work in decorative cloisonne, Kodenji also produced enamel ware an other metal collectibles, jars and vases.
You will be truly amazed with the remarkable amount of detail on this piece - Please refer to pictures along with description.
Era: True Antique circa 1890
Type: Collectible / Trinket / Symbolization
Size Approximately: 1"
Materials: Spelter and Bone Dice
Maker/Hallmark/Signature: Symbol and special (underneath side of turtle) - see photos
PLEASE READ: FOR YOUR INFORMATION:
- Items will normally ship within One business day following receipt of your payment.
- We accept:
• Paypal - MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and Bank
- The shipping charge to all US addresses is a flat fee per item - - - -Free Shipping on purchases of $100.00 or more.
- Sales taxes apply to all orders shipped to California addresses.
- If you have any questions, please always feel free to contact us at Kristin Jordan Boutique
- All sales are final
- And . . . Thank you for shopping with us!
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - YES!
CONTACT US FIRST FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COSTS. (International Sales - BUYER is responsible for all other costs associated with this purchase, taxes, custom, insurance, etc).
The shipping charge to addresses outside the US is determined in house - please contact us Kristin Jordan Boutique.
Shipping method and charge will be based on the value, weight and location. NOTE: Customs declaration forms will reflect the total value of your merchandise. As an international customer, you may incur customs duties and taxes imposed by your country's government. Please be aware that customs procedures in some locations may substantially delay delivery time for your package.